Dr. Tarek Nassar
Consultant Anaesthesia and Pain Management
Dr. Tarek Nassar is a consultant Anaesthesia and pain management at HMS Group dubai, has experience in the field of anesthesia, intensive care and pain management for 20 years. He worked in major hospitals such as the military hospital in Jeddah and has European and Arab qualifications. He is an expert in modern anesthesia techniques including pain management techniques after surgery by Ultrasound guided regional anesthesia to guarantee pain free surgery for all patients. He conducted many workshops to train doctors in the middle east. He has published many research papers and lectures in well-known international journals and conferences. He has developed the unit of pain management of the spine, nerves and joints previously in the military hospital and currently in Al-Garhoud hospital,HMS Dxbone Excelence Center where pain is relieved by local injections without resorting to surgery. Dr. Tarek is the best Anesthesiologists in Dubai working at at HMS Dxbone which is the Best Hospital for Anesthesiology in UAE.
Dr. Tarek specializes in:
- Pain Management
- MEDICAL DECTORATE OF ANESTHESIA & INTENSIVE CARE "MD"
- MASTER’S DEGREE OF ANAESTHESIA "MSC."
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY (M.B.B.CH.)
- WESTERN QUALIFICATIONS & DIPLOMAS
- INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA “DIPM” MONTPELLIER UNIVERSITY-FRANCE 2016
- EUROPEAN DIPLOMA IN ANESTHESIA & INTENSIVE CARE "EDAIC"BARCELONA, 2013
- EUROPEAN DIPLOMA IN REGIONAL ANESTHESIA & ACUTE PAIN MANAGEMENT"EDRA” PORTO 2011
- MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF REGIONAL ANESTHESIA (ESRA)
- MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF ANESTHESIA(ESA)
- MEMBER OF THE AFRICAN SOCIETY OF REGIONAL ANESTHESIA (AFSRA)
- MEMBER AND INSTRUCTOR OF AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER OF THE EGYPTIAN SOCIETY OF CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT
- Arabic, English