Dr. Thierry Monfils, MD
Consultant, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spine Specialist
Book an Appointment
Thierry Monfils, MD
Consultant, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Having a special interest on musculoskeletal disorders and exploration of peripheral neuropathies, Dr Thierry Monfils has dedicated over 35 years of helping people regain function and improve quality of life through his expertise in physical therapy, sports medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
He employs a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of joint pain, focusing on rehabilitation exercises, physical therapy, integrative therapies, medications, injectable agents, orthotics, patient education and surgery when indicated.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
- Master in Motricity Sciences, State University of Liege, Belgium
- Master in Physiotherapy, State University of Liege, Belgium
- Master in Sports Medicine, State University of Liege, Medical School, Belgium
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of Liege, Medical School, Belgium
- Fellowship in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, State University of Liege, Belgium
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - ENMG (580 investigations), Aspetar Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital, Doha - Qatar
- Head of Department, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - ENMG Centre Hospitalier du Bois de l'Abbaye et de Hesbaye, Seraing - Belgium
- Electrodiagnostics (EMG/NCS/MEP)
- Intramuscular pressure measurement
- Intra-articular injections under ultrasound guidance
- Trigger point injections
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Regenerative medicine (PRP injections)
- Ultrasound musculoskeletal diagnosis
Request An Appointment
Contact us using the form below.