Book an Appointment
Mr. Yang is one of the head physiotherapists at HMS-Nanoori Korean Orthopedics and Spine Center with over 3 years of experience in Dubai and 4 years of experience in New Zealand. He works hand-in-hand with the Korean orthopedic and spine surgeons at DxBone Excellence Center, with vast experience in orthopedic, spine, and sports medicine cases, and has expertise working with patients of all ages and backgrounds. He is an expert in manual therapy, dry needling, musculoskeletal therapy, and creating individual exercise programs in consultation and coordination with the Korean physicians.
Mr. Yang is fluent in both English and Korean and his bright personality and professional approach to treating his patients has served him well. Mr. Yang is a member of physiotherapy associations in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiology
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (Highest Level)
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medic for Premier Soccer Team in New Zealand
- Taichi Instructor Certification
- DHA License, DHA, Dubai (Current)
- AHPRA, Australia
- Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand, New Zealand
- MOHP License, UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention (October 2020 – October 2021)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Physiotherapy Association of New Zealand
Request An Appointment
Contact us using the form below.