Book an Appointment
Ms. Park is one of the head physiotherapists at HMS-Nanoori Korean Orthopedics and Spine Center with over 4 years of experience in Dubai and 6 years of experience in South Korea.
She works hand-in-hand with the Korean orthopedic and spine surgeons at DxBone Excellence Center, with vast experience in orthopedic, spine, and sports medicine cases, and has expertise working with patients of all ages and backgrounds.
She is an expert in manual therapy, Redcord, musculoskeletal therapy, and creating individual exercise programs in consultation and coordination with the Korean physicians. Ms. Park is fluent in both English and Korean and her bright personality and professional approach to treating her patients has served her well.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Boboath Basic Course
- Neurac 1 (Redcord)
- Neurac 2 (Redcord)
- Musculoskeletal Evidence-based Treatment (MET)
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehab – Cervical Level
- Togu – Intro (Redbalance)
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy for the Cervical Spine
- Medical Training Therapy 1,2
- The Mulligan Concept of manual therapy
- Selective functional movement assessment(SFMA) level 1
- TPI golf level 1
- DHA License, DHA, Dubai (Current)
- DHCC License, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai (January 2021 – January 2022)
- MOHP License, UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention (March 2020 – March 2021)
- Physical Therapy License, Ministry of Health and Welfare, South Korea (March 2012)
Request An Appointment
Contact us using the form below.