Mohamed Najeeb Kadavath
Healthcare professional, with over 13 years combined experience in diverse hospital, medical centres and private practice environments. Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Experience in implementation of treatment plans, programs and strategies consistent with patients goals and mission. Provision of high-quality managed healthcare.
- Bachelors in Physical Therapy (IND)
- Masters in Physical Therapy MSK & Sports (IND)
- PG Diploma in Acupuncture (IND)
- Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture (IND)
- Certified course in Manual Therapy
- Workshop on “Taping techniques in sports injuries”
- The Mulligan concept of Manual therapy
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy
- PG Diploma in Hospital Administration