Philippe Landreau, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Knee, Shoulder and Sports Surgery
Dr Philippe Landreau specializes in sports traumatology, knee, shoulder and arthroscopic surgery. Before joining DxBone, he was the Chief of Surgery at Aspetar, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital in Doha, Qatar. Previously he worked in Paris, France, where he combined private and public surgical activity (Clinique du Sport, American Hospital of Paris, Hospital La Pitie-Salpetriere).
Throughout his career, Dr Landreau was the reference surgeon for numerous regional and national sports teams including the Stade Francais Rugby team, the French National Judo team, the French National Handball feminine team, and the American Football Flash team, National football team of Qatar, etc.
He is currently a member on the Board of Directors of ISAKOS (The International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine). In addition, Dr Landreau partakes multiple editorial positions in the field of sports traumatology including the Director of Book Collection, Editor-In-Chief, and member of the Scientific Committee of several publications. He is involved in numerous education programs in the field of Orthopedic and Sports Medicine.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
- Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology Conseil de l'Ordre de Paris, France
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Paris, France
- Fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery, St Louis University Hospital, Paris.
- Chief of Surgery, Head of Sports Surgery Training Center Aspetar, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- President of The Medical Committee, Private Hospital of Sports Medicine, Paris V, France
- Head of Arthroscopic Department, Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Pr Catonné, University Hospital of La Pitié-Salpétriére, Paris, France
- American Hospital of Paris, France
- Co-founder of the "Medical Space Vauban"
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder arthroplasty
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Labrum repair
- Latarjet procedure
- Bankart repair
- Clavicle fracture reduction and fixation
- Scapula fracture reduction and fixation
- ORIF proximal humerus fracture
- Biceps tendon repair
- Biceps tenodesis
- Subacromial decompression
- Complex shoulder conditions
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee arthroplasty
- Ligament reconstruction/revision surgery
- Meniscus repair and meniscectomy
- Meniscus transplant
- High tibial osteotomy (HTO)
- Cartilage Restoration:
- Microfracture, Osteochondral
- Transplantation (OATS)
- Complex knee conditions
Request An Appointment Contact us using the form below.