Regie Theus Camaquin
Working as a physiotherapist for more than 13 years has been a help in providing customized strategies in dealing with a wide-spectrum of individuals, especially in exercise prescription and treatment plans to achieve a patient’s optimal recovery. Have interest in sports-related injuries like tendinopathy, sprained-ligaments, muscle strain; pre/post-surgery ACLR/PCLR, tendon repair (achilles, rotator cuff, biceps), partial meniscectomy/repair, and other musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders such as frozen shoulder, low back pain, plantar fasciitis.
- Bachelors in Physical Therapy (Philippines)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Advanced Spinal and Peripheral Manipulation
- Dry Needling
- Cupping Therapy
- Elastic Taping (CKTP)
- Ergon Techniques: Superficial Muscle Release (International Diploma)
- Training in Sports Rehabilitation to High Performance.
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine